UPDATE 31 July 2020
Finally, we are open for travel! It may only be for business travellers, but it’s a step in the right direction and we at Cape Town Villas are ready to welcome you!
There’s a little confusion around what exactly is regarded as ‘Business travel’ so we have put together a list of possibilities that could apply to guests wanting to travel to and stay in Cape Town and surrounds.
- If you need to visit a client
- If you perform an essential service
- If you work in tourism – accommodation platforms, tour guides, travel bloggers, photographers
- If you’re an artist who needs a suitable environment in which to be inspired and creative in – writers, filmmakers, journalists, visual artists, etc
- If you’re a writer and/or social media influencer, like lifestyle bloggers
- If you would like to invest in property and need to come and look at investment properties in the area
- If you’re affiliated to the allowed sporting bodies who have a competition/match in the area
- If you’re hosting a team-building or small conference for a family-run business that may operate on Level 3
- If you need a space for self-care for medical reasons including isolation and mental health
- If you can work remotely from anywhere
Most of our luxury villas and apartments have free Wi-fi, daily housekeeping, DSTV and/or Netflix and most of them have gorgeous views!
Guests must be in possession of the required Business travel form/permit as required by the regulations. Examples of such forms and more details are available at the following official government website here.
Stay safe, and we look forward to welcoming you soon!