With over a decade of experience behind it, CapeTownVillas.net has established itself as one of the leading on-line villa providers in Cape Town. Our dedicated team of accommodation and hospitality specialists are experts in sourcing luxurious villas in the most sought-after areas.
Our villas are carefully selected and many are located in private residential areas where there are no hotels, and all are chosen with our guests’ satisfaction in mind. Whether the property is a simple beach cottage or a lavish mansion, all of our Cape Town villas boast superb views, great locations, outstanding architectural and interior design, and comfortable living spaces.
We often add new villas to our property portfolio, so we’d encourage you to visit regularly to view the new villas and holiday homes that we have on offer.
Why Choose a Villa?
Experience Cape Town as the Capetonians do: Cape Town has firmly put itself on the map as one of the world’s top holiday destinations, and we at CapeTownVillas.net believe that the best way to see and experience Cape Town is as a resident, not a tourist.
Our small team of experienced consultants are all long-term residents who are passionate about Cape Town. We are always available to give advice and information on anything ranging from nature to nightlife, sandy beaches to shopping destinations. But our main concern is to find the villa that best suits your needs and wishes.
Choosing Cape Town as your holiday destination will ensure a wonderfully exciting vacation. With so much to do and see, there won’t be a moment of boredom, unless you really want to relax and do nothing. Choosing to spend it in one of our villas will also give you:
- Privacy: Our villas give you the space and seclusion to relax and be yourself. Play your favourite music, entertain your friends and let the children run in the garden and splash in the pool without the worry of disturbing other guests.
- Space: The extensive accommodation and flowing indoor/outdoor areas allow you to stretch out.
- Location: Our villas are located in the very best residential areas with impressive views and lovely surroundings.
- Freedom: Eat where, what and when you like: You have the choice of selecting your own ingredients at the local supermarket and whipping up magical feasts in your own fully equipped kitchen. If you don’t feel like cooking, we can arrange a chef to prepare you a private al fresco meal or have restaurant food delivered to your table. Alternatively, you can dine out at one of Cape Town’s fantastic restaurants – the choice is yours.
- Flexibility: Our villas give you the space to live the way you want. Cook up a storm and host a dinner party, swim under the stars on a hot summer’s night, or take off at dawn for a run on the beach. This is your holiday – why be restricted by rules?
Our Personal Service
CapeTownVillas.net uses professional property managers who inspect each property to ensure the villas are ready for occupation.
A hamper of food and drinks can be pre-ordered so you don’t have to rush off to the shops. All villas are supplied with an information pack providing details about the property and special local information – beaches, restaurants, doctors and so on.
Our mission is to ensure that our guests enjoy the best possible holiday experience and go home relaxed, satisfied and eager to return! Should you require any further information about CapeTownVillas.net, please feel free to contact us.
Helpful Villa Information
Here are some useful tips to consider when booking a villa or holiday home through CapeTownVillas.net.
- Accommodation Rates: The rates quoted for accommodation are based on a daily rate for the entire villa/apartment (not price per person), with the occupancy level and duration of stay as stated during the reservation process. Our prices exclude any travel arrangements.
- Please note that some of our villas are subject to minimum night stays over peak season.
- Additional Occupants: Should you wish to increase the number of occupants in the villa, there will be an additional cost per person per day for the duration of the stay. It is essential that you inform us of the numbers in your party before your departure. Failure to do so may result in the property being ill-prepared.
- Linen and Towels: All our villas are supplied with good quality sheets, pillowcases, blankets or duvets. There are normally two sets of towels per person and the linen is generally changed twice weekly, although this can vary from property to property. Certain properties provide beach towels (see property descriptions).
- Cleaning Services: All our villas are serviced with the size of the property and the length of stay determining the frequency of the service. Additional cleaning services can be arranged for you at an extra cost.
- Mobile Phones: We recommend that you use your mobile telephone during your stay so as to avoid any delay in the return of your breakage and security deposit. If you prefer, you can rent a mobile telephone on your arrival at Cape Town International Airport.
- Pets: No pets are allowed in the villas during your occupation period.
- Problems during your stay: Should you have any problems during your stay, you will be given the contact details of the property management company who will be only too happy to assist you in any way.
- Use of Premises: Our properties are all residential in nature and may only be used for residential purposes. No film or photographic shoots may be conducted without the homeowner’s consent or that of CapeTownVillas.net and no events or parties are allowed without prior arrangement and consent by the owners.